Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does Swisspac do?
Swisspac provides flexible packaging solutions for various products in different industries.
2. What is the difference between Custom and Stock products?
Custom products are provide when a customer places an order to have the company’s company logo, name and other information that the customer deems important enough to be printed on to the bags.
Stock products are simply the plain bags/pouches without any printing on it.
3. What is the minimum order amount?
The minimum order for Stock products is 1,000 units.
The minimum order for Custom products is 10,000 units.
4. How long does it take for my order to be delivered to me?
It all depends on the country you want us to ship the product to. But generally, it would take 7-10 days for stock products and 6 weeks for custom products.
5. I want a Custom bags, what do I do next?
If you require custom bags, simply send us the graphics and will print it on the bags.
6. Can I see samples of your products?
Yes, we can send sample by mail but we do require you to pay $30 to cover courier charges.
7. How can I make payments?
You can make payment either by NET TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD. We advice you to first contact our sales team before making payment.
8. How do I know when my order has been placed?
Once we receive your order details, our sales team will contact you.
9. Is it possible to have my order delivered to my country?
Yes, we will send your order to your country.
10. What charges are included in the order payment?
In the order payment, transportation, insurance and cost of product are included. Please note that import duties which are charged on certain goods in your country are not included.
11. Do you have express delivery?
Yes we do but with some additional payment.