Hygienic bags, known as Silica Gel, absorb moisture absorption bags to keep the product inside the packing bag. Moisture absorption bags protect your products inside the bag by absorbing moisture, so as not to affect product quality. Compared to normal packaging (without moisture absorption bags) you will notice that the product lifetime will be 3 times less than that of oxygen absorption bags inside the bag.
Oxygen absorption bags are non-toxic and safe to use, harmless if they are rubbed with food. Oxygen is the cause of bacterial growth and mold. We recommend that you use moisture absorption bags and put them in the packaging bags of your products to maintain them. We provide you with various shapes and sizes to use for all products and sizes, based on the size and weight of the bag; namely: 1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg, 2000 kg.
You can use oxygen absorption bags for many products, such as:
- Protects your product against humidity
- Keeps your cargo free against condensation
- Protects the product from the supply to the metal case
- Prevents moisture in leather materials
- Keep the agricultural seeds free of moisture
- Maintains your wardrobe and prevents unpleasant odors